Erickson Veterinary Hospital makes it easier than ever for our clients to pay their bill! Using our online bill pay feature, you can pay for your bill without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home.
New clients are required to make a nonrefundable deposit of $62.16 by the close of business (6 PM) the day they make the appointment or their appointment will be cancelled. Because of COVID, appointments have been in high demand. Missing an appointment means you took another patient’s slot that could have been seen. Unfortunately because of the increase in new client no-shows and cancellations, we are forced to adopt this paradigm shift in policies.
How it works
Please follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Pay Your Bill Online” button.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay. (Do not include $ in your amount)
- Enter the security code. If you are unable to read it, you may listen to it.
- Press continue.
- Enter all of your payment information on this page.
- Fill out the billing information entirely. Your payment will not be processed if your address and zip code do not match the billing address/zip on your credit card.
- Please be sure that your name matches the name that is in the “invoice” box on our services invoice.
- Please put your pet’s name in the “Company” Field. If your credit card is under a different name than your account in our system, please put the name in our system in the “Company” Field as well.
- Please give us 1 business day to process your payment into your client account.
- You will receive an email confirmation within a minute once your transaction goes through. If you don’t, the transaction probably did not complete. A common reason for the transaction not going through is not completing the billing information on your credit card. The address and zip codes need to match with your bank/credit card provider.